Full-Service Small Cell & Mobility Solutions
As demand for enhanced bandwidth has increased, so has the technology to support it. Today, we attain 5G speeds and meet network needs using small cells and other new mobility technologies. Small cell nodes have a roughly 1500-foot radius/service area and are installed every few blocks to form a high-density network and utilize mid- and high-band spectrum to send more wireless data at higher speeds.
As your full-service small cell and wireless construction contractor, Comlink Solutions utilizes the latest, most innovative technologies to set up and connect users to your network. Unlike many contractors who focus on certain components of small cell builds, we deliver turnkey installation services by offering in-house experience for all four small cell disciplines:
- Mobility: assembly, installation, and integration
- Fiber optics: design and installation of cabling systems that connect network
- Power: planning and construction of electrical systems supporting data networks
- Civil construction: engineering and building of network infrastructure
We pride ourselves on providing an outstanding customer experience that exceeds expectations. Our technicians regularly participate in training and education courses so we can provide the best installation and testing practices available, ensuring your system runs at peak performance. We also offer high-level project management and consulting services, using our experience and expertise to help design, build, and maintain systems in the most strategic, cost-effective way possible.
Our small cell and wireless construction services include:
- Small cell installation
- Indoor and outdoor Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- Site acquisition
- Civil and fiber construction
- Fiber optic splicing
- Project engineering and consulting
- RF optimization
- Network carrier backhaul
- Network equipment installation
Check out some of our Small Cell Construction projects
I want to give Kudos to your guys for tackling this job in the manner they did. It was a tight deadline, the weather was nasty (to put it kindly), and…
– Greg Allen, Verizon
The objective is to make sure my crew goes home after every shift to the very reasons they go to work every day.
– Lead Fiber Splicing Technician
It includes me being responsible for my crew and making sure their families and mine don’t have to worry about whether we’re coming home at the end of…
– Underground Construction Foreman
We’re expected to know our role, the equipment we’re given, and the environment around us, so we can count on one another to keep our crews and the pu…
– Underground Construction Laborer II
It’s a measure of how committed the company is to an employee’s training and development.
– Sr. Fiber Splicing Technician
In the end, we’re a team, so it’s an opportunity for us to mentor and help others to work safely and avoid having to learn things the hard way.
– Underground Construction Operator III
We’ve got to respect the dangers inherent to our jobs, which means being aware and taking the safe approach versus what might be an easier, or quicker…
– Lead Fiber Splicing Technician
It’s planning the work and thinking two steps ahead of my crews to make sure they’re not suddenly in a bad spot and having to react to that.
– Underground Construction Field Supervisor
Excellent work Comlink. I have to say, I'm not used to splicers accomplishing work so quickly and without complications. Your team has entered into ma…
– Director of OSP - Zayo Group TN,MS,AR,LA
Thanks, Comlink, for doing another fantastic job on our project. You went above and beyond once again to ensure the build/splicing was a success, and …
– Joe Unger, Vaultas
FWR Communication Networks has been doing business with Comlink Midwest for well over 10 years. They are responsive and always willing to do whatever …
– Mike Hemphill, FWR Communication Networks
Quality Installation Systems has been affiliated with Comlink Midwest for many years, Comlink has always delivered a quality product in a timely profe…
– Paul Reese, President/CEO, Quality Installation Systems Inc.
After spending several hours with your guys last night resolving our issue between our schools, I felt compelled to let you know how much I appreciate…
– Dan Carlson, Wayzata Public Schools
Like Aspen Wireless, Comlink Midwest delivers, and it is being noticed in this market. We are a good team and look forward to many more projects toget…
– Jim Selby, Aspen Wireless Technologies, Inc.
We have been working with Comlink Midwest for many years, and are extremely satisfied with the completion of all of their work.
– Cole Winter, Quality Installation Systems Inc.
My experience with the Comlink team has been a positive one. We're a tight-knit group and everyone from the office staff to the field techs have been …
– Comlink Midwest Employee
Comlink Midwest provides quality knowledge and workmanship in all aspects of fiber optics. They go above and beyond to meet the needs, goals, deadline…
– Greg Stumpf, Traffic and Parking Services Division, City of Minneapolis